OK-Net Arable promotes exchange of knowledge among farmers, farm advisers and scientists with the aim to increase productivity and quality in organic arable cropping all over Europe. OK-Net Arable is coordinated by IFOAM EU and involves 17 partners from 13 countries all over Europe. The project is financed by Horizon 2020, the EU’s main funding instrument for research and innovation.
Italian CNR offers a Public Call for the granting of 30 Training Scholarships for Graduates and graduated Administrators (graduated professionals and officials) from extra-EU countries, having citizenship and permanent residence in one of the following countries: Tunisia, Egypt, Lebanon, Serbia, Montenegro and Albania. The training will have to be carried out at selected Institutes of the National Research Council based in Italy, and financed by the Multi-Disciplinary Training Programme "Sciences for DIPLOMAzia2".
The Stockholm World Water Week 2016 was held from 28 August to 2 September under the overarching theme of ‘Water for Sustainable Growth’. Among the Week’s more than 140 events covering a range of subjects, the “MENA Focus” took place on 30 and 31 August consisting of 4 targeted 90-minute sessions ensuring that the region’s priorities are duly reflected in the programme, aligned with the Week’s annual theme.
OECD Headquarters organizes the conference "The Knowledge Triangle: Enhancing the contributions of Higher Education and Research Institutions to Innovation" from 15 to 16 September 2016. The High Level Event on the Knowledge Triangle offers an opportunity for senior government officials and a wide range of stakeholders to meet and share experiences on how to better leverage and integrate the various missions of higher education and public research institutions.
The "Financing & Implementing Energy Projects in Africa 2016" is an international conference which will be hosted in Berlin, Germany, from 25th to 26th August 2016. This event will bring together global, African, European and national partners, high level government officials, business executives and NGO representatives to exchange on financing and carrying out energy investments and projects in Africa. It will offer the participants the possibility to:
Latest IRP report lists 12 ways to use natural resources more efficiently, improve human health and reduce the environmental damage caused by food systems. A major overhaul of the global food system is urgently needed if the world is to combat hunger, use natural resources more efficiently and stem environmental damage, the International Resource Panel (IRP) says.
The 2015 GWP Annual Report has been published. The Global Water Partnership (GWP) is an international network that was created in 1996 to foster the implementation of integrated water resources management: the coordinated development and management of water, land, and related resources in order to maximise economic and social welfare without compromising the sustainability of ecosystems and the environment.
The Centre for Climate Change and Sustainability Studies at the Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai is hosting the 7th Annual International Conference on Climate Change on 29 and 30th July 2016 in Mumbai. The Centre has successfully hosted this event every year starting from 2009. The annual conference provides a platform for national and international researchers, scholars, practitioners, policy makers and students to discuss contemporary challenges in climate policy and related areas. Venue: Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai – 400088, India.
The series of LCSS -Life Cycle Summer Schools - is dedicated to exploring the applicability of life cycle approaches to sustainable regional development. It seeks to integrate the usual focus of life cycle assessment and life cycle management on products from corporations into the framework of regional socio-economic development challenges and decision-making.
Union for the Mediterranean - UfM
EIB latest publications
CIHEAM press reviews
- 5 Simple Ways to Start Living A Zero Waste Life In Egypt – The Daily Crisp
- Vers une refonte totale du vignoble français
- Conférence débat : "Quand l'alimentation se fait politique" le 12 juillet 2017 à Montpellier | Académie d'Agriculture de France
- Olive Oil Times – News, Reviews and Discussion
- Olive Oil Times – News, Reviews and Discussion
European Institute of the Mediterranean - IEMED - Spain
Consulat Général de France à Jérusalem
- Conflit israélo-palestinien. Déclaration du Président de la République (19 juin 2017)
- Deuxième tour des élections législatives 2017 - Résultats provisoires de la circonscription consulaire de Jérusalem
- Jérusalem – attaque terroriste (16 juin 2017) – déclaration du porte-parole adjoint du MEAE
- Colonisation / Gaza - déclaration du porte-parole adjoint du Quai d'Orsay (14 juin 2017)
- Premier tour des élections législatives 2017 - Résultats définitifs
Network of marine protected area managers in the Mediterranean - MedPAN
The European Water Platform news
- ‘Industry Water: From Single Use to Integrated Management’ Workshop
- First edition of Water Market Europe event marked by success!
- Horizon 2020 to be topped up with €200 million
- Commission to invest almost €104 million in 71 innovative companies under Horizon 2020 SME Instrument
- MEP Water Group Public Session: Water Reuse – an effective tool to address water scarcity’
EIB latest news
Canal Investigación MINECO - Spain
- España y Portugal colaboran en la creación de un nuevo centro de investigación para el Atlántico
- Se constituye la Fundación PRIMA para buscar soluciones innovadoras en el Mediterráneo
- Abierto el plazo de presentación de solicitudes a las ayudas de Proyectos de I+D+I Excelencia y Retos 2017
- Apoyo unánime para que Granada albergue el acelerador Dones
- El Gobierno aprueba 20 millones para la construcción de cuatro grandes telescopios en la isla de La Palma
Enseignement Superieur et Recherche - Europe et international - France
- Frédérique Vidal rencontre son homologue singapourien, Ong Ye Kung
- "Make Our Planet Great Again" : un site pour faciliter la mobilisation en faveur du climat
- ESOF 2018 - Festival Science in the City
- Appel à projets pour le soutien linguistique et culturel aux étudiant.e.s réfugié.e.s
- Candidatures au Prix scientifique franco-allemand Gay-Lussac Humboldt 2017
UN Food and Agriculture Organization - FAO Newsroom
- Japan is a global model for healthy diets, FAO Director-General says
- FAO and World Bank step up partnership to end hunger and poverty
- Addressing migration requires investments in sustainable rural development
- The Garden Toothbrush
- FAO Food Price Index dips again in April, led by sugar and vegetable oils