Please find the list of bibliographic references for the EMEG group.
First of all we have the results of the Open Consultation for energy, food and water, and also the barriers and the positive factors, and also a brief overview of the activities (call topics) targeted to the Mediterranean Partner Countries in the frame of FP7 (EU 7th Research Framework Programme), particularly in FP7-Cooperation Themes “Environment - ENV”, “Food, Agriculture and Fisheries and Biotechnology - KBBE”, “Non-nuclear energy – ENERGY”. The selection of these “Themes” was made taking into account the main societal challenges focused by MEDSPRING: “Resource efficiency, particularly water”, “Energy” and “High Quality Affordable Food”.
Related to the ESTIME project:
- For Algerie: Situation de la R&D dans l’industrie algérienne. Cas de trois entreprises publiques.
- For Jordan: Science & Technology and Innovation Profile of Jordan. A report for evaluation of Scientific and Technological Capabilities in Mediterranean Countries (ESTIME).
- For Lebanon: Evaluation of Scientific, Technology and Innovation Capabilities in Lebanon.
- For Morocco: La production scientifique du Maroc 2008.
- For Tunisia, there are three documents: Le systeme national de recherche en Tunisie, La dynamique de la recherche en Tunisie and Les usages de la recherche en Tunisie.
- You can also find the final report for ESTIME.
Please find below the EU reports:
- Beyond Scientific Publication: Strategies for Disseminating Research Findings.
- Dissemination and implementation of environmental research.
- Green Paper - From Challenges to Opportunities Towards a Common Strategic Framework for EU.
- Increasing Impact of the EU International S&T Cooperation for the Transition towards Sustainable Development - 2005.
- Report on strategies for communication of scientific results in the food sector.
- So much research evidence, so little dissemination and uptake - 2002.
Related to the Euromed 2030, the Euromed-2030-Long term challenges for the Mediterranean area report.
Related to the Euro-Mediterranean Conference:
- Report on the Euro-Mediterranean Conference on Research and Innovation.
- Euro-Mediterranean Conference on Research and Innovation - session energy.
- Euro-Mediterranean Conference on Research and Innovation - session water.
Related to the FP7- CONSIDER project, CSO participation in research governance:
- Civil society organizations in designing Research Governance.
- Framework for the Comparison of Theories and CSO Participation in Research Governance.
Related to the MIRA project:
- CRIA Synthetic Report on trends and future activities in S&T in the Euro-Mediterranean Space.
- Minutes on the MIRA Energy Workshop.
- MIRA Recommendations for SICA in Environment.
- MIRA Report FAB workshop.
- Synthetic report on the workshop on thematic priorities.
Please find also several external links and documents related to water, food, energy and nexus at the EMEG repository below:
Food and water:
Energy and water: